Individual Coaching for Managers, Leaders and Business Owners
- Leading a team that isn’t quite performing at its best?
- Feeling like you’re working harder than the people reporting to you?
- Ready to delegate and build your team, but not sure where to start?
- Challenged by a difficult relationship at work – maybe an employee, boss or colleague – that you need to address in order to do your job well?
- Frustrated by a lack of cooperation and listening that’s getting in the way of problem-solving?
If you’re having any of these experiences, you are not alone. These are challenges that everyone faces at one time or another. They are the kinds of challenges a qualified coach can help you address.
One-on-one coaching is tailored to your needs. We will work together to develop a plan based on what you need – whether that’s clarifying your goals, building critical skills, or preparing for and having difficult conversations. You’ll experience value in every meeting as we discuss ideas and how to put them into action in your day-to-day work.
As a result, you’ll be able to:
- Build long-lasting professional relationships
- Inspire those around you in a meaningful, authentic way
- Move with clarity toward your goals
- Grow and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
A faculty member was feeling adrift after successfully completing the tenure process. She felt it was time to define the next chapter in her career, but wasn’t sure what that should look like. We explored the opportunities she saw for herself, clarified her personal...read more
The CEO of a small division was frustrated by staff who didn’t seem to take her leadership seriously. She was soft-spoken and apologetic, sometimes avoiding problems rather than addressing them. In working together, we began by clarifying her professional goals – did...read more
A founder in a start-up company was upset that her business partner had been missing deadlines and doing work that wasn’t up to snuff. My client was already good at having direct, clear conversations about expectations, so we took a deeper dive to see if we could...read more